Self Responsibility Is The New Rich.
It means to become RICH from the inside out. When an individual takes full responsibility for their existence they can attain anything on earth that they truly desire, therefore, the resourcefulness of their personal power is beyond the limitations of mere financial gain.
“Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean.” _Goethe
Yep, if everyone took care of their own ‘stuff’ the world would be a lot ‘cleaner’. Sick and tired and fed up with the world around you and with most people in it? Well guess what. Without self improvement there will be no social improvement. The first step for each of us is to look at our own lives and our own behaviors.
We each must shift our awareness from ‘someone put me in this position’ to ‘my soul chose this‘.
This is urgent because, if you care about yourself at all, then you’ll want to know that this is it. Life is happening now. What are you gonna do about it? Seriously. This is it. This is your life, and the clock is ticking for everyone, including you my dear.
Even and especially those of you who have found me, my message and this page, who are thinking ‘I know all this’, I’m super ‘spiritual’ and ‘conscious’ yet you are broke and miserable. There is nothing spiritual about being broke. As soon as you wake up to that fact, and allow your soul to wake up and participate in your life fully front and center, you will begin to experience rapid transformation and positive self change. And this stuff is permanent. Especially if you choose it to be.
Since you are reading this right now, know that I forever – from this moment forward – am going to hold you to being your absolute best self from this moment forward. You can pretend you did not read this, but a part of you, a part that is or wants to get stronger daily, will remember and will bring you back here again and again until you get involved and take action.
“Nobody ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of his choices.” _Alfred A. Montapert
The consequences of our poor choices can sometimes feel like a runaway train that we have no control over – but it is true, what we choose will literally show up in our lives, like it or not. This includes the good stuff. When you pull hard enough on the reins of negativity and avoidance in your life, you will turn that train around. The tide will turn, the wind will stop blowing. And you will be left with delicious juicy sacred … c h o i c e.
I don’t know about you, but in the twilight of my life, I will absolutely, without a doubt 1000% be my own general practitioner [already am], my own eye doctor [already am] my own nutritionist, my own fitness coach [already am] and my own counsel [already am]. Point is, do you really want to trust your today or your future to health care in the U.S? Think about it. This is all part of Self Responsibility. Not relying on anyone else, including your government, to take care of you.
But hey, don’t just take my word for it. Let Mr. Armstrong tell ya.
The following bullet points are taken directly from LIVE STRONG
– the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
What is accepting personal responsibility?
Accepting personal responsibility includes:
– Acknowledging that you are solely responsible for the choices in your life.
– Accepting that you are responsible for what you choose to feel or think.
– Accepting that you choose the direction for your life.
– Accepting that you cannot blame others for the choices you have made.
– Tearing down the mask of defense or rationale for why others are responsible
for who you are, what has happened to you and what you are bound to become.
– The rational belief that you are responsible for determining who your are, and
how your choices affect your life.
– Pointing the finger of responsibility back to yourself and away from others when
you are discussing the consequences of your actions.
– Realizing that you determine your feelings about any events or actions addressed to
you, no matter how negative they seem.
– Recognizing that you are your best cheerleader; it is not reasonable or healthy for you
to depend on others to make you feel good about yourself.
– Recognizing that as you enter adulthood and maturity, you determine how your
self-esteem will develop.
– Not feeling sorry for the “bum deal” you have been handed but taking hold of your life and
giving it direction and reason.
– Letting go of your sense of over responsibility for others.
– Protecting and nurturing your health and emotional well being.
– Taking preventive health oriented steps of structuring your life with time management,
stress management, confronting fears and burnout prevention.
– Taking an honest inventory of your strengths, abilities, talents, virtues and positive points.
– Developing positive, self-affirming, self-talk scripts to enhance your personal development
– Letting go of blame and anger toward those in your past who did the best they could, given the
limitations of their knowledge, background and awareness.
– Working out anger, hostility, pessimism and depression over past hurts, pains, abuse,
mistreatment and misdirection.
How can failing to accept personal responsibility result in
When you have not accepted personal responsibility,
you can run the risk of becoming:
- Overly dependent on others for recognition, approval, affirmation and acceptance.
- Chronically hostile, angry or depressed over how unfairly you have been or are being treated.
- Fearful about ever taking a risk or making a decision.
- Overwhelmed by disabling fears.
- Unsuccessful at the enterprises you take on in life.
- Unsuccessful in personal relationships.
- Emotionally or physically unhealthy.
- Addicted to unhealthy substances, such as the abuse of alcohol, drugs, food or unhealthy
behavior such as excessive gambling, shopping, sex, smoking, work, etc.
- Over responsible and guilt ridden in your need to rescue and enable others in your life.
- Unable to develop trust or to feel secure with others.
- Resistant to vulnerability.
Still feeling resistance. Trust me, I know this feeling all too well. There are many reasons why we back away from even the mere thought of change. One major reason is we are comfortable! It’s comfortable to be who you are right now. There you are fitting snug as a bug in a rug not having to expose yourself to the ‘harsh reality of life’. Haha… Trust me again – I K N O W.
You also actually like your self. Love your self exactly as you are. You may accept your self fully, completely, totally and no matter what. G R E A T. This is wonderful and important. YET here is the catch. If you are someone who is beginning to wake up and is honestly looking around your life you will see the harsh reality of your choices up until now. If you life is not in alignment with your soul what you will see is way more harsh than what you will go through in taking responsibility for your self – I assure you. Because once you take responsibility for something you are done with it, free from it, and able to move toward other greater things in life.
Now is the time to ask yourself my next question – are you living your absolute best life? Some of you will say yes, and to those of you I say ‘Cheers!’ You’re welcome here anytime as I appreciate your good vibes my friend – keep on truckin.
For everyone else – OR more specifically – FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW THAT THE LIFE THAT YOU ARE LIVING IS NOT WHO YOU WERE MEANT TO BE – listen up. If you know that there is more, MUCH more to life, and are ready to become a person who is living fully, healed, and from a strong and sound soul daily – let this message and my work be a part of your better days.
Everyone EVERYONE who has ever been recognized for greatness in an authentic and transparent and larger than life way has taken the steps that you are called to take now. Everyone.
Now is your turn…
You have found this site for a reason, you are reading these words because you are ready to take the necessary steps in life to live from your soul. You are ready to be who you were meant to be. BE it!